Starting Bioshock















You may find it hard to believe, but last night I started Bioshock for the first time ever. This game has been on my list of games to play for quite awhile. I'm only about an hour into it, but I'm already impressed at how incredibly immersive this game is. I find myself searching each area thoroughly for new bits of information that will add to the story, and getting the pants scared off of me constantly. I'm looking forward to finishing it up and talking about it on the next show.

Will the Bioshock 2 teaser trailer make sense to me once I finish Bioshock?

Matt (MWG)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're only just getting started on that one? Well, have fun. Its a visual masterpiece. Did you decide to be good or evil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, won't make sense either you finish or not.
    But Bioshock is indeed one of the best games ever. I still can't decide if this or Mass Effect is the GOTY 2007. Both have a place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started it yet either. I noticed that its $15 now and I really want to grab it.....just haven't yet. I just got Prince of Persia also and I'm still trying to finish Fallout 3 at the same time.... ugh. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I can't say enough good things about this game. It's one of my favorite games of all time. The only real flaw I ever had with it is the constant hacking game I had to do. Granted you can play the game without ever hacking a single thing but where's the fun in that. Yeah you need to finish this game so we can have a conversation about it where I don't spoil anything.

    ReplyDelete