Return of Matt Hazard Launch Trailer



What an awesome trailer, but to quote Richard Mitchell @ Joystiq,

"It's clear that the developers are attempting to create a parody of some of gaming's most tired stereotypes. That's a neat concept, and one we can get behind. The fear is that if the game doesn't have decent gameplay -- a
likely possibility at this point -- all the humor in the world doesn't matter. Without fun gameplay, you see, all you're left with is a title full of gaming's most tired stereotypes."

I'm still very excited about this game because we know, for the most part, that the story and dialogue will be excellent. Is some decent gameplay too much to ask for? I'll try not to get my hopes up too high.

Matt (MWG)

2 comments:

  1. My opinion (in short) of this game is as put:

    "This game is most likely going to suck."

    Here's to high wishes though!
    Later guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in hearing what your opinion (in long) is? lolz.

    I'm really hoping it doesn't fail, Strider. But, I can honestly say that minus the voice acting and premise of the game, I could care less. So I can't imagine it being a mega-disappointment if it sucks.

    Matt (MWG)

    ReplyDelete