Hello. My name is Travis and I am now a Midwest Gamer

Hello all. It’s great to be here! You don't know of me yet, but I just joined Matt and Bud's crew and I will be posting on the site from now on as part of MWG. Just thought I would take the time to introduce myself and tell you what I'm about. My name is Travis Fountain and I currently live in good ol’ Lansing, Michigan. I love reading and writing about games. I spend most of my time scourging through gaming websites and forums just hoping to find something great to write about. I've been playing games for as long as I was able to walk and I never get old of them. It’s so great to see how much the gaming industry has grown over the years and I can't wait to see what the future brings. I really feel honored that Matt and Bud has asked me to join their crew and I love what their doing with MWG. Like I said before, I really feel honored for being a part of MWG and I look forward to chatting/discussing the industry with you all.

Thanks for having me! :)

Travis (MWG)

1 comment: