Gettin' My Goo On




You guys may have noticed that we added a videos link to the site sometime last week. I'm going to try to start recording myself playing/talking about games and possibly do some video reviews. The games will mostly be flash or mac games because I am PC-less at the moment. Future videos will have commentary but check out this video of me playing the World of Goo demo for Mac. I have since bought the game and highly recommend you play it on the Wii if you're interested.

Matt (MWG)

3 comments:

  1. Dude I absolutely love World Of Goo but try as I might I can't ever seem to beat puzzle games. I will never be a world renowned goo engineer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. It's getting pretty difficult already, and i'm still in World 2. I imagine architectural engineers would rule this game.

    Matt (MWG)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fo sho need to get a wii for this game.

    Bud(MWG)

    ReplyDelete