Whos for the Resident Evil 5 Bundle?


Video posted at Kotaku

I don't know about all of you but here at MWG, we are all huge Resident Evil fans. As if the anticipation for the game couldn't get any greater, Microsoft's "Major Nelson" decided to tease us a little more by unboxing the RE5 bundle and showing us all of its amazing glory. While I'm not crazy about red, it's still not a bad choice for the 360 with what it comes with. The bundle also comes with a red controller and headset as well as a copy of RE5 and Super Street Fighter Turbo Remix.

Travis(MWG)

4 comments:

  1. wow, now thats a bundle! Im excited for the game but not nearly as excited as I was for Street Fighter IV...i know i know, two completely diff. games...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having preordered it already. But only because I need a 2nd 360 anyway. I'm not ordering 360s on a frequently base.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, if I randomly had $400 laying around...it would be hard NOT to buy this good of a deal. Yeah, Red is kinda dorky, but dealing with blood and all..

    That's a damn good deal for a 360.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, nice bundle but I'm still on my first 360. I brought this one back from the Red Ring Of Death so I'm going to ride it out until it can be fixed no more.

    ReplyDelete