Midwest Gamer Podcast Live on Justin.tv!







Hey peoples,

I've already mentioned it quite a bit during episode 5, but I wanted to make a post about our live broadcast project over at JTV. So far, I've played the majority of REmake, some Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Halo 3, Castle Crashers and Bioshock all live on JustinTv. It's been alot of fun, I've gotten to know and even played some games with people from chat. I wanted to give a shout out to some new friends who've made JTV super awesome for me so far.


I'm sure there are others that I've missed, and I apologize. We've had alot of fun so far, so check it out if you haven't! Special thanks to Fan for being the raddest mod ever and making a shload of highlights for me.

I want to get some people together to play L4D one night too, so send me a message over XBL if you're interested in playing or let me know in chat sometime.

Happy March!

Matt (MWG)

No comments:

Post a Comment