Its Official. I've Been Killzoned




Two days ago I decided I couldn't wait any longer to pick up Killzone 2. So I decided to gather up some games and make a deal with the devil to get what I wanted. I ended up traded in The Orange Box, Enchanted Arms, Ratchet and Clank, Folklore and GeoW to get Killzone 2. Being how Gamestop is I thought that I was probably only going to get $5 for each game but to my amazement, the total came out to $64. Turns out Gamestop was running some kind of deal where you get more credit if you turn in 4 or more games. I thought it was great, so I grabbed Killzone 2, a sealed copy of course. I never trade in games. I usually just let them sit and collect dust, even if I know I'll never play them again. I was low on money though and like I said, I couldn't wait any longer.

Anyways, to the point, Killzone 2 is awesome. I haven't even jumped into the single player yet. Its nothing against the single player but the multiplayer just seems so satisfying. Now the controls do take some time to get used to and theirs times I wish it moved more like COD4 but its nothing to stop me from coming back for more. The ranking system is awesome. You don't gain ranks as fast as you would in games like other games but their isn't as many ranks either so it evens out plus you can gain badges which grant you new abilities in between ranks. I don't know, I'm liking the ranking system a lot though. I find myself playing for about 2 hours at a time trying to get up the the next rank.

Now I've just touched the surface of Killzone 2 multiplayer and I'm sure the single player is going to be amazing as well. Anyways, I'd like to find some people to play multiplayer with so if you want to add me, my PSN is G3NK1E. I should be on quite a bit so hit me up if you wanna play a game or two. Looking forward to it!

Travis (MWG)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Travis, dude..I'm with you. I did a WHOLE ARTICLE on the site when the freagin' DEMO of Killzone 2 killzoned' me! lol who on earth thought that after making such a mediocre original title that the sequel would BLOW it away into a million little chunks?

    Killzone 2 is like Voltron...SUPER-BADASS! Some of my 360-only friends refuse to give it a true and it's a shame. If you're a fan of the FPS genre, then you can't pass Killzone 2 up. It's multiplayer and single-player are just that damn good. Killzone 2 is hands-down the best FPS on the PS3! Killzone 2, along with MGS4 and LittleBigPlanet make me proud to be a PS3 owner (and Fanboy, lol). Add TheGreatThomasio and if I'm ever online, I'll kick dat' ass!

    Keep up the good work you three!

    Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see that you're enjoying Killzone. I think that it's in the top tier of games I'm going to pick up in the future when I get my hands on some money.

    ~sLs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. It sounds like K2 makes you a little excited Thomas! Nothing wrong with that though. K2 is an amazing accomplishment and if at all possible, shouldn't be missed. I still have yet to jump into the single player or finish Prince of Persia. The multiplayer is just that good, lol.

    I'll make sure to add Thomas so we can get our game on sometime. Hopefully you can get your hands on a copy also Snake and get online so we can get some fragging done!

    Thanks for responding guys!! Its always appreciated!

    Travis(MWG)

    ReplyDelete