Podcast Download Issues?
























So I've heard from a few listeners who are having problems downloading the podcast. We can start posting the show to a separate location if we need to. Before we do that though, I kind of wanted to know how many people are having issues. It could just be Mypodcast acting up again, but, if you're having problems downloading, could you leave a comment and let me know how your trying to listen to the show (ex. Itunes, Downloading off Mypodcast, using player on Mypodcast)? That would help out a ton.

Thanks guys,

Matt (MWG)

3 comments:

  1. I've never tried using mypodcast but I had real good luck hosting a downloadable podcast through podcastalley.com for a while. Decent exposure on that site too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ryan. I forgot that we're actually listed on podcastalley. The player there works great, even though it's all connected to the mypodcast feed. Thanks for the reminder though, I'll definitely start listing the podcast alley link for new shows. Here it is if anyone wants to check it out. http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=69519

    Matt (MWG)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt,

    I subscribe with iTunes and I haven't been able to download an episode for a while. If you're open to suggestions, podbean.com has been good to us with no downtime since we've started using them.

    -Phil, Inside The Console

    ReplyDelete