It's a merry midwest gamer christmas.

Hey everyone,

I wanted to wish you all a merry christmas before I disappear and don't post for a few days. Upon my return, I will most likely have news about our first show. So stay tuned!

So unfortunately, as a result of my buying a shload of games shortly after my birthday in November, I won't be receiving or buying any new games over winter break. Are there any games you guys are looking forward to getting as gifts or buying during the holidays?

I also wanted to give a shout-out to the guys over at Warp9 Gaming. They've been super cool since our startup a couple weeks ago, and we'll actually be doing some cool stuff in cooperation with them. Check out OverlordStrider's Game of the Year nominations as well as our nifty MWG banner on the sidebar!

Happy Holidays folks,

Matt (MWG)

3 comments: