Eat Lead:The Return of Matt Hazard

Have you guys heard about this game? I just read a preview for it in this month's Game Informer. I absolutely love the premise. A good amount of humor in a game has always helped me easily stay connected to the story. If a game has a lackluster story i'll often feel obligated to stick out the cutscenes or dialogue just to get to the gameplay, or simply ignore the story all together (ahem, Too Human). But when a game's making me laugh, I can't complain either way. One game that did this particularly well was Paper Mario:The Thousand Year Door(GC). I played that game with no one around and found myself constantly laughing out loud at the dialogue. Of course, it doesn't hurt that Will Arnett and Neil Patrick Harris will be voicing the two lead characters in Eat Lead.

Regardless of gameplay details being relatively unknown, I'm definitely looking forward to this game.

Check out the trailer below and eatleadvideogame.com for more details on the "history" of Matt Hazard.




Matt (MWG)


No comments:

Post a Comment