Braid....It hurts muh brains!














Just bought Braid today. I'm attempting to beat it without any guides or help. Not sure how long that's going to last, the demo definitely doesn't clue you in as to how insanely mind melting this game is. I've played Worlds 2, 3, and 4. I have World 2 cleared. I only need two more puzzle pieces in world 3 and I'm pretty sure I know how to grab them. We'll see how that goes. This is definitely one of those games that has me thinking even after I quit playing. The art style and score are amazing, and probably the only things that keep me sane as I play. Despite the difficulty, the satisfaction of working through the world and solving a puzzle is well-worth the time. This is, hands down, the most innovative game I've played in a long time. Definitely give the demo a try, if you haven't already.

Matt (MWG)

6 comments:

  1. amazing game indeed. The sheer premise of this game breaks new grounds...and to be an XBLA game and do all that is flippin genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I bought it as well. It's a great game and very unique. I still haven't managed to play through though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It truly is a great game with a very unique art style. I still haven't managed to play through though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing game. Amazing premise.

    On another note. I hate to be judgemental. But your blogspace could do with a facelift. You guys should do some HTML editing. Blogspot has some srs potential!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate the constructive criticism, Hideo. But I logged close to 6 hours nailing down the look we have now, so I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about revamping the entire look just yet. lol.

    If you do have any advice on moving my comments link to the bottom of the post, that would be much appreciated. I've tried just about everything, it's driving me crazy.

    Matt (MWG)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks for the comment! I won't be shooting direct footage using a capture card yet. I will record me playing some but it won't be the best quality. I'll be a pro at it in no time. ;P


    LukaX23 // TheGamingOwl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete