Midwest Gamer Podcast Episode 3 - "Checkin' Levels"















Hey you all,

Thanks a shload for listening. Episode #3 is up! We'll try a friday release from here on out and see how it goes. It may become too much of a time crunch, but we'll see. You may notice a bit of a sound problem in this episode, my mic cut out for a bit so I had to do some editing. It doesn't last more than 5 minutes though, so it's not a huge deal. Subscribe on Itunes or check out the podcast link on the sidebar for the download. Enjoy!

Show Notes

News - XBL Vibrator, Circuit City Needs Rez

Now Playing - Beyond Good & Evil, KOTOR, HL2:Episode 1 &2, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Assassin's Creed, Oblivion,

Demo Impressions - FEAR2, RE5, Megaman 9, The Maw

Looking Forward To - Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection


Matt (MWG)

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving the podcast so far, its really something else. Also, sorry I haven't been following you guys (or blogging for that matter). I just escaped from a relatively hard stint of WoW (which is now out of my life).

    Anyway, I'm back!

    Hideo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hideo. Glad you're back!

    Matt (MWG)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to catching up on the show. For anyone with an iPhone or iPod Touch, I highly recommend buying RssPlayer. No, I don't work for them :-). This is one of the few apps I've actually paid for, and I love it. It lets you subscribe to and download podcasts (any size) over the air (even Edge). I just added MWG to it and am slowly downloading the last two episodes over clunky Edge.

    Keep up the great work guys!

    -Phil @ Inside The Console

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to see the podcast is doing well guys!

    ReplyDelete