Beyond Good and Evil/MWG Official Forum


















Hey guys,

Hope you all are enjoying episode two! We had a great time making it, and your questions and comments made it extra fun.

As I mentioned on the show, I've been focusing on some PS2 games lately. Beyond Good and Evil being the first of these. I just finished BG&E two days ago, and I will attempt to save the majority of my excitement for our next episode, but this game was awesome. This was the first game I've played all the way through on the PS2, and I have to admit, I was concerned that choosing a lackluster game for that first PS2 experience would turn me off towards the console all together. It managed to do the exact opposite. This game was alot of fun, if you haven't played it, go out and buy a copy. I guarantee you it won't be more than ten dollars. If you have played it, and share my excitement for the series, check out this teaser for the sequel, Beyond Good & Evil 2.

Also, I'm in the process of getting a Midwest Gamer Official Forum up and running. This would make it easier to share content and discuss episodes, events, contests, and any off topic thing you can come up with. So I will keep you posted on forum happenings. Thanks again for listening!

Matt (MWG)

3 comments:

  1. good to see a possible forum rumor! Im in the process of doing the same...i gotta look at how to incorporate it into a blog setting though...hows all else going? Did you give Skype a try?

    -OverlordStrider-
    www.warp9gaming.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty old game, though. Good review on gamespot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you played BG&E CybKnight? If so, what are your thoughts?

    Matt (MWG)

    ReplyDelete