Midwest Gamer Podcast Episode 2 - "That's Alotta Juice!"
















And our second show is here! Go here for the download or update your MWG Itunes subscription to listen to the show. Some editing was necessary this time around to due to audio difficulties, but hopefully my edit job was seamless and you won't notice a thing! *crosses fingers* Leave some feedback in the comments if you're feeling friendly. Enjoy!

p.s. - we changed up the way the "Looking Forward To" segment will work, so if you're confused by the show notes, it will all make sense after listening.

Show Notes

News - Parental Outrage, How to catch a Predator on XBL, and CES Wrap-up (kind of)

Now Playing - Castle Crashers, N+, Fallout 3, Gears of War 2, Beautiful Katamari, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

Looking Forward To - Fable 2, Matt's PS2 Games

Community - 2008: year of the indie game, and weak attempts at naming our favorite games of all time.


Matt (MWG)

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry about not being able to answer the question. I suggested it because this question always seems to help start interesting conversations - which it did. Good show guys - and you can call me Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt! Yeah, I think we could've gone on forever about old games that are near and dear to our hearts. Thanks for listening!

    Matt (MWG)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, Assailant. PLEASE GOD NO!!!!

    hmmm, of course I can't vouch for Bud.

    Matt (MWG)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, ya i think ill be good i dont feel the need to meet chris matthews......

    Bud (MWG)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. Fun Listen.

    1. Thanks for Gears 2 multi comments. You're right, Bud and I sound a lot a like, and I never played Gears 1 so it's probably the same scenario.

    2. I think you said you record on Thursdays? You guys should see about releasing on Fridays. Because as an office drone I find things are more relaxed at the end of the week and it would be a lot easier to zone out and listen to you guys.

    3. Games I should revisit that I missed out on and hear people talk highly of: Bioshock, God of War, Prince of Persia, Fallout, Resident Evil. (I know you guys probably meant super old games..)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Blaze. God of War and Prince of Persia are both really good suggestions and are also series' that me and Bud both haven't fully explored. You're spot on, really, We were thinking last gen for the most part (GC, PS2 or Xbox)

    Recording last thursday was just kind of lucky, we didn't expect to have time that early in the week, I believe we recorded on a Friday for the first show. Monday is kind of a lame release day now that you mention it. Really the only logic behind the Monday release was so we'd have a full weekend to record and edit. Would you prefer Monday over say, Saturday? cause I don't think we'd be too consistent if we tried to stick to Friday's.

    Matt (MWG)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it was a Saturday I would probably still wait until I'm at work on Monday to listen to it. No biggie, just thought I would mention it.

    ReplyDelete