Midwest Gamer Episode 1 - "In T3h Beginning"















First show is up, guys! Click the Recent show link on the sidebar or go here for the download. I wouldn't suggest trying to listen to it on the page, Mypodcast.com is super slow lately. Also, if you have trouble downloading it off the page, try downloading the mp3 from the RSS feed. That may speed up your download time. If enough people have problems downloading, I may upload it to another location. Just let me know in the comments. We're working on getting listed in Itunes too, so I'll let you know when that happens. Enjoy the show, leave some feedback in the comments and let me know if you have any problems! Happy New Year!

Show Notes

News - Left 4 Dead backstory rumors

Now Playing - Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3, Mirror's Edge, Half Life 2, Braid, Dead Space, NHL 09

Looking Forward To - Resident Evil 5, LOTR:Conquest


Matt (MWG)

6 comments:

  1. Matt,

    Glad to see your first episode is up for download - I'll be downloading in a few minutes.

    Yours,

    Linford Butler
    PlayStation 3 Editor
    Gamer's Guide to Life
    (http://ggtl.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats on the first episode guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done guys! Cant wait to pop in and say hello on an episode!!!
    -OVERLORDSTRIDER-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just listened to the podcast. Very nice job for your first. Count me in as a regular listener.

    Can't believe you guys didn't know who Gman was.. I guess my gaming history is bound closely to Half-life so I shouldn't be too critical. :-o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Blaze! I know, i'm ashamed to be so out of the loop with Half Life. Alot of it has to do with me being in and out of the whole PC gaming thing for awhile. Nevertheless, I adore HL2, and hope to catch up on HL1 eventually.

    I'll make a blog post next week, but if you ever want to submit stuff for us to read on the show, perhaps a quick summary of the HL story? :P or anything else you want, game impressions, feedback, questions, comments. Feel free, and we'll definitely make sure to include it on the show.

    Matt (MWG)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I respectfully disagree with you about Fallout 3 ;)

    ReplyDelete