Uncharted 2 = All Sorts of Awesome




Well to start things off, I loved Uncharted. I still love Uncharted. Easily one of the best games I played last year and it seems like Naughty Dog is out to make Uncharted 2 surpass the original is just about every way.

Today Kotaku just posted a story(here) revealing that Uncharted 2 will have multiplayer. While I was a little skeptical at first, I quickly changed judgment after reading what Kotaku had to say about it. Of course their throwing around the comparison to Gears but what do you expect? If you played Uncharted then you know that both games, while they may look it, they play totaly different.

So is anyone else excited for Uncharted 2? I think its going to live up to every amount of hype its giving and then some. I can't wait for it. Its definitely going to be one of my top games to look out for this year. Now all we have to do is wait.....

Update: As I was writing this, I noticed that Playstation Blog posted news of Uncharted 2 going multiplayer and also gave news to a beta starting June 3rd. I also embedded the video that they posted of the first gameplay so check if out if you haven't already!

Travis(MWG)

1 comment:

  1. Shoot, man. This game looks more awesome-er than the first.

    My PS3 envy continues to grow.

    Matt (MWG)

    ReplyDelete