Back to the wasteland...












When Fallout 3 released last year, I played the main quest and a few significant side quests pretty quickly and was for the most part done with the game. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Fallout 3 alot, but the world just didn't pull me in like I thought it would. Ever since then, I've been wanting to go back and give it another shot, especially with the news of the Broken Steel DLC in May. I'd like to max a character out before then to take advantage of the increased level cap. The removal of the game's ending is also good news for me, it was a big reason why I felt like I couldn't go back to it and would never be able to experience an open ended rpg experience similar to my time with Oblivion. I just started a new character last night and I'm excited about doing a little more exploring and side-questing instead of grinding the main quest like last time.

p.s. - Spoiler Video!


Watch live video from Midwest Gamer Podcast on Justin.tv

I feel REALLY bad about this.

Matt (MWG)

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get back to Fallout and just finish it, especially before the new DLC hits. I maxed out my character and did a ton of side quest but just never went through the main story...

    Maybe that will be next on my list once I get through Lost Odyssey. :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously wanting to get my hands on a copy of this because it looks absolutely epic. Unfortunately, I have no money to rent it, let alone buy it.

    Looks really cool.

    Linford

    ReplyDelete