Bioware is pretty much the opposite of fail.



So I just recently started getting excited about Bioware's newest IP, Dragon Age: Origins, after seeing a few gameplay videos from GDC. The action reminds me very much of NWN and early Baulder's Gate and the game universe unique character classes seem really awesome. The game does seem like it's very much built to be played on a PC, so it will be interesting to see how they handle it on the 360. No reason to worry though, whens the last time Bioware let you down?

Matt (MWG)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to play this.... Pretty much anything that Bioware does now is assumed to be utterly amazing. I mean, they made a Sonic RPG on the DS and made it great. Sega can't even do that! So ya, my hype level is up pretty high for Dragon Age. I'm also sure that they can make it work really well on the consoles. Now we just gotta wait for it....

    Travis(MWG)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is high up on my list. Bioware always delivers.

    ReplyDelete