Travis's Top 5 Games at E3


Alright. I know this is a little late but I thought that I should share my thoughts on my favorite games coming to E3 this week. As Matt did, I'm going to do a list of the top 5. I would like to do more but there is just so much announcements for E3 this year, to have it go any longer, I would take up the whole page.... Anyways, let me get started.

1. God of War 3



I'm a huge fan of the God of War series and just imagining God of War on the PS3 just screams all sorts of awesome. Everybody is saying that its coming out this year but I'm really having my doubts. I would really like to see it but with a game like God of War, I wouldn't like to see it as a rushed product. This game is going to be epic.


2. Trico Project



Ashamed as I am to say it, I still have yet to play Ico or Shadow of the Colossus. The times when both games were released I didn't have a PS2 to play them on and I guess I just never got around to playing them. Iknow... Its pretty lame. I did play demos of both games and loved them but just never got around to playing the full versions. Either way the Trico Project looked amazing to me and now knowing that footage was from a year ago, I can only imagine what it looks like now. Now I just hope Sony doesn't hold this one off till TGS.....

3. Mass Effect 2



Now I loved the first Mass Effect. I can't emphasize how much I appreciated everything about it. Bioware did such a fantastic job of the first game that I cannot wait to hear what is store for Commander Sheppard. If Bioware can deliver, everything that the first game did, then Mass Effect 2 is easily going to be my game of the year.

4. Battlefield: Bad Company 2



Well, here's another FPS on my top 5 list. I just can't seem to get enough of them it seems. Last year Bad Company was probably one of the games that I played the most online. I was so fond of the multiplayer that I never even touched the single player and I hear that Dice actually did a great job with it. Maybe I will get around to it someday but as like the first Bad Company, the multiplayer is what I am really looking forward to.

5. Modern Warfare 2



Now, despite the name change, Modern Warfare 2 is easily one of top games I'm looking forward to this year. Though I'm not majorly excited for the single player, the multiplayer is what I really want in a COD game. While there isn't much out there about it yet, I'm sure Infinity Ward is going to deliver on all fronts on this iteration of the franchise.

Well, there you have it. As far as I know from which titles are already announced at E3, that's my top 5. There are sooooo many more titles that are on my radar but I would be here all day if I were to list them all. Most of what I am really looking forward to is what Sony has to bring to the table. Now that the PSP Go! is leaked, what else do they have to bring to the show? Its definitely going to be interesting. Let the show begin!

Travis (MWG)

No comments:

Post a Comment